All areas are approximate and as reported.
Masteri Thao Dien is located in Thao Dien with easy access from the Hanoi Highway, about 7 minutes from District 1 and is directly connected to the future Metro Station 7 - An Phu, Metro Line No. 1 Ben Thanh – Suoi Tien. Vincom Mega Mall is at the front of the development and is considered one of the largest malls in East Saigon.
Most of the apartments have open views to Saigon river, CBD and Thủ Thiêm urban area. Total area of the site is nearly 8 hectares, including 5 twin towers, from 41 to 45 storeys. GFA of about 278,000 sqm. Building coverage ratio is around 35% with a green ratio of 19.2%. There are nearly 4,000 apartments, ranging in area from 48-200 sqm, including 1,2,3 bedroom plans and various plans of duplex with garden.
Legal Ownership is Freehold for Vietnamese and 50 years for foreigners
As reported in Q4/ 2014, the primary asking price per unit types are around
- 1 Bedroom (48 - 52 sqm): in the range of 1.37 billion VND to 1.5 billion VND equivalent to US$ 65,000 - US$ 70,500.
- 2 Bedrooms (59 - 72 sqm): in the range of 1.68 billion VND to 2.05 billion VND equivalent to US$ 80,000 - US$ 98,000.
- 3 Bedrooms (86 - 90 sqm): in the range of 2.6 billion VND equivalent to US$ 125,000
- Duplex (123 - 200 sqm): in the range of 4 billion VND to 6.6 billion VND equivalent to US$ 190,000 - US$ 310,000.
The price as indicated in our valuation database in Q2/2018 are around:
- 1 bedroom apartment of 48 sqm: 2.25 billion VND equivalent to US$ 98,900
- 2 bedroom apartment of 72 sqm: 3.35 billion VND equivalent to US$ 147,200
and as in Q4/2018 for a Duplex of 123 sqm: 6.8 billion VND equivalent to US$ 290,000
which is roughly a 65 - 70% raise in 4 years.
The project was reported to have all units sold out in 16 months from the 1st launch on 27th October 2014